In this day and age, business owners can’t do without online presence. Even if you’re exceptional in your brick-and-mortar operation, expanding your business into the eCommerce sector is inevitable if you want to grow. This article will tell you about the modern UK eCommerce, the importance of eCommerce, and how to get the right high risk merchant account UK.
The Modern UK eCommerce
As of 2017, there were 45.36 million eCommerce users in the UK. An additional 4.06 million users are anticipated to be shopping online by 2021. Four years from now, the mentioned 49.42 million eCommerce users will spend 2,251.82 USD online (on average).
The overall UK eCommerce revenue across all product categories was 82.11 billion USD. The number is projected to reach 108.64 billion USD by 2021. Fashion represented the top product category in the UK, with 25.45 billion USD market share. Next came Toys, Hobby and DIY, with 17.46 billion USD in sales.
By 2021, the largest number of purchases are going to be associated with fashion. The estimated value will make up 34.85 billion USD.
With all this in mind, turn to a payment expert in the UK to start growing your business successfully. The true professional in the field will offer you free consultations, reviews of contracts, rates, and fees so you can find the best payment processing services, including a high risk merchant account UK. The right payment specialist will give you the most honest snapshot of the company at the time of writing.
Entering the eCommerce Sector? What Are the Benefits?
Expanding your business to include eCommerce is of utmost importance. Here is why:
- Customers will purchase your products more easily. No more busy schedules or problems driving to your store to buy your products. Products/services will be bought right from their home at any time of day or night.
- You’ll stay open 24/7/365.
- Consumers will get more information on your products/services. The ability to get information about products/services anytime they wish is extremely important.
- Online access enables people all over the world purchase your line of products. So, you’ll start selling products across the world.
- You’ll attract new customers with search engine visibility.
- You’ll reduce the costs of your business such as advertising and marketing costs, personnel costs, as well as travel costs.
- The suppliers will cut the costs associated with inventory management. They’ll be able to automate the inventory management through web-based management systems.
- You’ll boost your brand awareness in the market.
- You’ll keep an eye on your customers’ buying habits and interests so to meet their requirements more easily.
- Serving niche markets will become much easier.
Expanding your business to include eCommerce or starting a new eCommerce business is extremely important nowadays. Take advantage of eCommerce benefits and take your business to the next level easily.
Author Bio: Electronic payments expert Taylor Cole is a passionate entrepreneur who enjoys to write, produce music, and travel. Bestpaymentproviders is the UK’s best high risk merchant account UK company, serving both traditional and high-risk merchants.